Our Mission is to provide a way for our members to collectively and cooperatively research, test and cultivate medical cannabis to qualified medical purposes who come to cultivate physician recommended cannabis. We operate in an atmosphere that ensures the security of the crop and safeguards against diversion for non-medical purposes. Our methods of operation and legal business formation falls under the guidelines of the California State Attorney General.
To provide a safe transaction outlet in form of delivering medical cannabis to patients who otherwise cannot travel for the benefit of membership of a non-profit.
Membership in the cannabis collective shall be open to any patient with a valid medical cannabis recommendation issued by a licensed California physician in good standing, who is able to use its services and willing to support its cooperative organization, purpose and principles.
RIGHTS OF MEMBERS
Rights of the members include: safe access, cultivation, of physician recommended cannabis, to participate in the volunteer program of the cannabis collective and to participate in any membership benefits established by the board.
TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
The Board or President of the collective may terminate the membership of any member for the following reasons: inactivity, diversion of medicine, failure to maintain current records, or failure to observe policies and procedures.
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETINGS
The collective shall hold a general membership meeting no less than once a year for members of the BOARD.
- I represent that I am qualified as a patient;
- I agree not to distribute cannabis medication to non-members;
- The Guidelines issued by the Attorney General state that we must obtain your membership records on-site or have them reasonably available, track when our members cannabis and track when our members recommendations expire or caught diverting medication by enforcing the conditions of membership by excluding them.
- I am at least 18 years of age
- I agree to testify in court or other legal proceedings should Yolo Botanicals and/or one of its members be required to provide proof of its legal compliance.
By clicking the 'Next' button I am confirming that:
I AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT